Armor:19(+3.6 per level)
Health:550 (+80 per level)
Magic Resist:30 (+0 per level)
Health Regen:6.5 (+0.6 per level)
Attack Damage:57 (+3.2 per level)
MP:350 (+50 per level)
Attack Speed:0.625 (+1.36% per level)
MP Regen:6 (+0.8 per level)
Center of the UniverseStars orbit Aurelion Sol, dealing magic damage when they hit an enemy.
Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 ManaCooldown: 10 secondsRange: 1075First Press: Aurelion Sol creates a new stellar core, which grows over time and grants him 10% Movement Speed.
The core will detonate when it reaches his Outer Limit, applying 70/110/150/190/230 (+65% Ability Power) magic damage and a 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 second stun.
Second Press: Detonate the core early.
Cost: 40 Mana plus 5/10/15/20/25 Mana Per SecondCooldown: 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 secondsRange: 600Passive: Increases Star base damage by 5/10/15/20/25.
Toggle: Aurelion Sol's Stars orbit at his Outer Limit and deal 150% damage, for a total of 0 (+ 0) magic damage.
Comet of Legend
Cost: 60 ManaCooldown: 60/55/50/45/40 secondsRange: 3000/4000/5000/6000/7000Passive: Continuously moving in one direction grants increasing Movement Speed up to 25/30/35/40/45%.
Active: Fly for 3000/4000/5000/6000/7000 units in the chosen direction. Only castable outside of combat. Aurelion Sol can see and be seen over walls while flying.
Taking champion or turret damage will force a landing and reset the passive movement speed.
Voice of Light
Cost: 100 ManaCooldown: 120/100/80 secondsRange: 1500Breathes out a blast of pure starfire, dealing 150/250/350 (+70% Ability Power) magic damage and slowing by 40/50/60% for 2 seconds.
The blast will also knock nearby enemies back to Aurelion Sol's Outer Limit.
Tips for Allies
- You can use Comet of Legend's flight to grow Starsurge to massive proportions.
- Save Voice of Light to use as a defense against melee opponents if you need to - otherwise, use its slow to start a fight at long range.
- Comet of Legend allows you to move quickly around the map; use it to put pressure on other lanes.
Tips for Enemies
- Try to get inside his orbit, since his stars can't hurt you up close.
- His stars disappear while stunned or silenced, giving you an easy opportunity to fight him.
- He gains speed while chasing in a straight line, but taking damage makes him lose that momentum.
- His Starsurge ability can grow to cover a huge area - don't stay in the same place too long!
Aurelion Sol once graced the vast emptiness of the cosmos with celestial wonders of his own devising. Now, he is forced to wield his awesome power at the behest of a space-faring empire that tricked him into servitude. Desiring a return to his star-forging ways, Aurelion Sol will drag the very stars from the sky, if he must, in order to regain his freedom.