Armor:25(+4 per level)
Health:535 (+89 per level)
Magic Resist:30 (+0 per level)
Health Regen:5.4 (+0.55 per level)
Attack Damage:52 (+3 per level)
MP:350 (+50 per level)
Attack Speed:0.625 (+2% per level)
MP Regen:6 (+0.45 per level)
Traveler's CallBard's presence causes magical chimes to appear, which grant Bard experience, mana, and a burst of speed. Additionally, lesser spirits follow Bard and aid in his attacks - collecting chimes causes these meeps to gain power over the course of the game.
Cost: 60 ManaCooldown: 11/10/9/8/7 secondsRange: 25000Bard fires an energy bolt, dealing 80/125/170/215/260 (+65% Ability Power) magic damage to one or two enemies. The first target hit will be slowed by 60% for 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8 second(s).
If the bolt hits another enemy or a wall, any enemies hit are stunned for 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8 second(s).
Cost: 90 ManaCooldown: 12 secondsRange: 800Bard raises a health shrine that immediately offers 30/60/90/120/150 (+30% Ability Power) health, but restores up to 70/110/150/190/230 (+60% Ability Power) health as it gathers power for 10 seconds. The shrine's effect also grants 50% decaying movement speed for 1.5 seconds.
Bard can have up to 3 shrines active at once, which remain until visited by an ally champion or crushed by an enemy champion.
Active Shrines: 0 / 0
Cost: 30 ManaCooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 secondsRange: 900Bard opens a one-way corridor through nearby terrain. Both allies and enemies can use the corridor by right-clicking on any part of it while near its entrance, with allies travelling 10/20/30/40/50% faster than enemies.
The corridor disappears after 10 seconds.
Cost: 100 ManaCooldown: 130/115/90 secondsRange: 3400Bard sends magical energy arcing to a target location. On impact, all champions, minions, monsters, and turrets in the target area are put in stasis, becoming invincible, untargetable, and unable to act for 2.5 seconds.
Epic monsters are also put into stasis, despite normally being immune to disables.
Tips for Allies
- It's important to collect chimes to improve your meep's attacks, but don't neglect your lane partner! Try to make a big entrance by bringing an ally into the lane with you with Magical Journey.
- Let your Caretaker's Shrines charge up - they heal for a lot more when at full power.
- Don't forget that enemies can also use your Magical Journey doorways, and that your ultimate can also hit your allies!
Tips for Enemies
- Bard's opponents can also travel through his Magical Journey doorways. You can follow him, if you think it's safe.
- You can crush Bard's healing shrines just by walking over them. Don't let his allies take them without a fight.
- Bard's ultimate, Tempered Fate, affects allies, enemies, monsters, and turrets alike. Sometimes it can be to your advantage to jump into it!
Bard travels through realms beyond the imagination of mortal beings. Some of Valoran's greatest scholars have spent their lives trying to understand the mysteries he embodies. This enigmatic spirit has been given many names throughout the history of Valoran, but titles such as Cosmic Vagabond and Great Caretaker only capture a fleeting aspect of his true purpose. When the unknowable structure of the universe is threatened, Bard steers all existence away from utter annihilation.