Armor:26.5(+3.8 per level)
Health:531.2 (+90 per level)
Magic Resist:32.1 (+1.25 per level)
Health Regen:9.82 (+0.55 per level)
Attack Damage:53.88 (+3.5 per level)
MP:315.6 (+42 per level)
Attack Speed:0.625 (+3.6% per level)
MP Regen:8.105 (+0.6 per level)
Shadow WalkWhen out of combat, Evelynn enters Camouflage only being able to be seen by nearby enemy champions or Control Wards. While Camouflaged, she rapidly regenerates Mana.
Cost: 12/18/24/30/36 ManaCooldown: 1.5 secondsRange: 500Evelynn fires a line of spikes through a nearby enemy dealing 40/50/60/70/80 (+ 0) (+40% Bonus Attack Damage) magic damage to all enemies in its path.
Hate Spike prioritizes the target Evelynn is attacking.
Cost: 40 ManaCooldown: 15 secondsRange: 10000Active: Evelynn removes all slows affecting her and gains 30/40/50/60/70% Movement Speed for 3 seconds.
Passive: Evelynn's spell hits on enemy champions reduce Dark Frenzy's cooldown by 1 second.
Champion kills and assists refresh Dark Frenzy's cooldown.
Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 ManaCooldown: 9 secondsRange: 225Evelynn swiftly attacks a target 2 times (applies on-hit effects), dealing a total of 70/110/150/190/230 (+100% Ability Power) (+40% Bonus Attack Damage) physical damage.
Evelynn then gains 60/75/90/105/120% Attack Speed for 3 seconds.
Cost: 100 ManaCooldown: 120/100/80 secondsRange: 650Evelynn impales all enemies in the targeted area, dealing 0% [15/20/25% + 0% per 100 ability power] of each target's current health as magic damage and slowing their movement speed by 40/60/80% for 2 seconds.
Evelynn siphons their pain, gaining a 150/225/300 health shield for each enemy champion hit which lasts up to 6 seconds.
Tips for Allies
- While Camouflaged, pay attention to when you are (near) being detected by enemy champions. This is identified by the glowing yellow and red eyes over nearby enemy champions.
- Try to use Dark Frenzy after your opponents have used up their slows.
- Evelynn can be built focusing on either Attack Damage which provides more sustained damage or Ability Power which provides more burst damage. A balance of both may be ideal.
Tips for Enemies
- Purchasing Control Wards can help you detect Evelynn's location in order to prepare for her ambushes.
- Evelynn is vulnerable to slows once she uses her Movement Speed boost, Dark Frenzy.
- If you suspect Evelynn is about to ambush one of your teammates, let them know by pinging the minimap and typing in chat.
Swift and lethal, Evelynn is one of the most deadly - and expensive - assassins in all of Runeterra. Able to merge with the shadows at will, she patiently stalks her prey, waiting for the right moment to strike. While Evelynn is clearly not entirely human, and her heritage remains unclear, it is believed that she hails from the Shadow Isles - though her link with that tortured realm remains shrouded in mystery.