Armor:20.542(+3.15 per level)
Health:521.76 (+82 per level)
Magic Resist:30 (+0 per level)
Health Regen:5.505 (+0.6 per level)
Attack Damage:49.954 (+3.3 per level)
MP:265.84 (+38 per level)
Attack Speed:0.651 (+3.22% per level)
MP Regen:6 (+0.8 per level)
Loaded DiceUpon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.
Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 ManaCooldown: 6 secondsRange: 10000Throws three cards that deal 60/105/150/195/240 (+65% Ability Power) Magic Damage to each enemy unit they pass through.
Pick A Card
Cost: 40/55/70/85/100 ManaCooldown: 6 secondsRange: 200Cast once to shuffle the deck and again to choose your card, enhancing your next attack.
Blue Card deals 40/60/80/100/120 (+100% Attack Damage) (+50% Ability Power) Magic Damage and restores 50/75/100/125/150 Mana.
Red Card deals 30/45/60/75/90 (+100% Attack Damage) (+50% Ability Power) Magic Damage to units around the target and slows their Movement Speed by 30/35/40/45/50% for 2.5 seconds.
Gold Card deals 15/22.5/30/37.5/45 (+100% Attack Damage) (+50% Ability Power) Magic Damage and stuns for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds.
Cost: Cooldown: 0 secondsRange: 0Passive: Every 4 attacks, Twisted Fate deals an additional 55/80/105/130/155 (+50% Ability Power) Magic Damage.
In addition, his Attack Speed is increased by 10/15/20/25/30%.
Cost: 150/125/100 ManaCooldown: 180/150/120 secondsRange: 5500Reveals all enemy champions (including stealthed champions) on the map for 6/8/10 seconds.
While Destiny is active, Twisted Fate can teleport up to 5500 units away in 1.5 seconds.
Tips for Allies
- Coordinate with your allies for the best time to use Destiny to ambush enemies.
- Stealth characters often escape a battle with very low hit points. Take advantage of Destiny's ability to reveal stealthed units to finish them off.
- Twisted Fate is viable as an Attack Damage or Ability Power character, letting him fit on many different team compositions.
Tips for Enemies
- Focus on dodging Wild Cards early when your champion doesn't have the hit points to afford getting hit.
- If you have low Health, use Destiny as an indicator to run to safety. It will give you a head start in escaping any possible ganks.
Twisted Fate is an infamous card sharp and swindler who has gambled and charmed his way across much of the known world, earning the enmity and admiration of the rich and foolish alike. He rarely takes things seriously, greeting each day with a mocking smile and an insouciant swagger. In every possible way, Twisted Fate always has an ace up his sleeve.